## How do You Write a Good Product Description for Your Product?
The product description is one of the most important parts of your product. It is the first thing that a potential customer will see when they visit your product page. It’s the first impression they’ll have of you, your product, and your company.
So, you want to make sure that you’re writing the best product description you can. But how do you do that? What should you write? What do you need to avoid? What can you do to make your product descriptions even more effective? These are some of the questions that I’ve been asked over and over again. So, I decided to put together a list of the best practices for writing product descriptions.
## What to Write in Your Product Description
Your product description should tell your customer what your product is, why they should buy it, and what it can do for them. It should be written in a way that is clear, concise, and easy to understand. It shouldn’t be long, but it should be informative. It needs to be able to answer the following questions:
1. What is the product?
2. Why should the customer buy it?
3. What does the product do?
4. How does it work?
5. How much does it cost?
6. What are the benefits?
7. Who is the target audience?
8. How can the customer contact you?
9. Are there any special offers?
10. Is there a free trial?
11. How do you ship?
12. How long will it take to get to the customer?
13. What if there are problems?
14. Do you offer a guarantee?
15. What about returns and refunds?
16. Is your product compatible with other products?
17. Is it easy to install?
18. How easy is it to use?
19. Does it come with a manual?
20. How often does it need to be maintained?
21. What other features does it have?
22. Does your product have any special features?
23. What kind of support do you offer?
24. Where can the product be purchased?
25. What payment methods do you accept?
26. Is the product available in my country?
27. Does the product have a warranty?
28. What happens if the product breaks?
29. Do I need to return the product for a refund?
30. What do I do if I have a problem with the product or my order?
31. Can I use the product in my business?
32. Does my business qualify for any special discounts?
33. Is my business eligible for any rewards programs?
34. How will I know if my business qualifies for a reward program?
35. Can you ship to my business address?
36. How soon can I expect my order to arrive?
37. What shipping options do you provide?
38. Will my order be shipped in a timely manner?
39. How many times have you shipped to me?
40. Will I get a tracking number?
41. Will the shipping cost be included in my order total?
42. Will there be any additional charges for shipping?
43. What will I receive in the mail?
44. What size is the package?
45. What type of packaging does your product come in?
46. What color is the packaging?
47. What should I do with the packaging when I receive it?
48. Will you send me a free sample?
49. Will your product work with my current setup?
50. Will it work with the products I already own?
51. Can your product be used in my industry?
52. Can it be used for my specific purpose?
53. Can my business use your product in its business model?
54. Will this product be compatible with my other equipment?
55. Does this product come with any accessories?
56. What accessories will I need?
57. What can I do to protect my investment?
58. How should I care for my new purchase?
59. What maintenance is required?
60. What precautions should I take?
61. What else should I know before I buy?
62. Is this product safe for my environment?